Delivery & Returns
- We deliver from Monday to Saturday in South Australia only. All orders are freshly packed and dispatched for timely delivery. For interstate deliveries, please contact Tony & Mark’s via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 8365 2264.
- Our standard delivery cut-off time is 4pm (South Australian time) on the day before your delivery is required.
- Delivery lead time will vary depending upon your location.
- Specific delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
- Whilst all endeavours are made to deliver by the date requested, Tony & Mark’s takes no responsibility for goods that are delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Due to courier routes, daily demand and traffic specific delivery times can only be our best estimate.
- Late delivery does not constitute a failure on behalf of Tony & Mark’s and does not entitle cancellation of an order.
- While all care is taken Tony & Mark’s takes no responsibility for goods that are lost, damaged or stolen after delivery has taken place.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all delivery information is correct.
- Non delivery due to inaccurate information or unforeseen circumstances will be charged as per the agreed prices.
- Goods requiring re-direction to an alternative address will incur an additional delivery charge. Futile delivery due to an inability to gain access to the premises resulting in a new delivery will incur an additional delivery fee.
- While we take enormous care, Tony & Mark's takes no responsibility for goods that are lost, damaged or stolen after delivery has taken place.
- Any re-deliveries that occur due to incorrect address details, or if the recipient is unavailable for delivery, will incur an additional delivery fee.
- A multiple item is more than one item delivered to the same person at the same address at the same time.
- All prices include GST.
- All cancellations must be received no later than 48 hours prior to delivery. We do not accept cancellations under any circumstances once the items have left our premises.
At Tony & Mark’s your shopping experience and satisfaction is important to us. We are proud of the high quality produce and products we sell, however, if an issue does arise, our Returns Policy has been prepared to assist in the return of your purchase.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inform Tony & Mark’s if there is a problem with your purchase.
- Should you have any problems relating to your purchase, please contact us within 24 hours of delivery of your goods, at which time we will attempt to resolve your issue within a reasonable period of time.
- Please notify us of your intent to return goods in writing, by email: email@example.com
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Perishable Items (Fresh Produce, Fine Food and Flowers)
- If any perishable goods are not to satisfactory quality, we will gladly provide an exchange.
- The product, along with receipt, must be returned to Tony & Mark’s within 3 days of purchase date.
- Packaged items are to be returned in original packaging and within their expiry date. The product, along with receipt, must be presented.
- Choose carefully!! Perishable items (including flowers) cannot be returned based on ‘change of mind’.
Non Perishable Items (Homewares)
- We will gladly provide an exchange on any faulty or damaged goods.
- A store credit (Gift Voucher) or exchange will be offered for ‘change of mind’.
- All returned items are to be in original packaging and condition, along with the receipt, and returned to Tony & Mark’s within 3 days of purchase date.
- If you have been overcharged, please contact Tony & Mark’s within 24 hours along with your receipt.
- To contact Tony & Mark’s email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 8365 2264.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit/debit card or original method of payment.
- Refunds will be processed within 2 working days from the date the returned goods are received.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will instruct you accordingly.
- Exchanges will be processed within 2 working days from the date the returned goods are received.
- Delivery charges will be applied for any exchanges; these will be charged at the standard rate.
- You will be notified where to return your product/s in the initial “intent to return goods” correspondence.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.